Write for us
Are you planning to study in Germany or even live here someday? Do you enjoy writing? Keep your family and friends at home up to date on your latest adventures in Germany and share your experiences with our readers in our blog!
Many international students have already blogged for us. With their photos and stories, they have shared their very own impressions of Germany with the world. We’re always looking for new faces to join our blogger team.
Are you curious? If you’re interested in becoming a blogger, here are the most important things you should know:
- We like to have our bloggers write for at least one whole semester.
- You should post entries on your blog every week.
- The entries should be no longer than one DIN A4 page.
- Our contributors usually post their entries on the same day every week for continuity’s sake.
- You are free to choose which subjects you’d like to write about. As a rule, the articles should have something to do with studying and living in Germany.
- Your articles should always include photos. This is very popular among our readers.
- You can write either in English or German.
If this sounds interesting to you, just contact us. Tell us who you are, where you’re from and why you’d like to write for us!
We look forward to welcoming you as a new blogger!
Your “Study in Germany” team