internships in Germnay

07/06/2017 - 16:04-0 Comments by | japan flag

Hi lovely people, do you know that students from overseas who have a student visa can work in Germany? International students from other countries can work a total of 120 full or 240 half days per year.

I study communication design so that I’ve been working at an art gallery in Cologne Germany as an internship graphic designer. These are the brochure and invitation card for the gallery which I made.

It was the great opportunity to see the difference between German and Japanese working style and the internship gave me a chance to display my ability of making graphic designs to the full.

I found the gallery by chance and the owner asked me to make the designs but you can ask an university’s international office or professors to find working opportunity.



Tags: Career, English Blog Post, Everyday Life, German Blog Post, Part-time Job


No Comments

(required will not be published)

Back to top